Thursday, July 28, 2011

Randomness...

I received my Birdsong Tag Book from Karla! These tags are all beautiful - there are so many wonderfully creative people who participate in swaps; if you haven't done so, I encourage you to participate in one.


Blog friends are the best! Look at all these wonderful goodies I received in the mail from my friend Abby - she knows how much I love pretties like this, and I am just overwhelmed with the goodness of her heart....

You remember the child's chair I upcycled? It is the green one on the left. Found these other two on recent treasure hunts and painted them for my photographer friend - she will be using them as child photo props.

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Melissa,
Very cool bird tags! I had thoguht about joining that swap...
I'm off to post about the lovely "friendship" tray:)
Have a great day!
Deb :)

JoAnne said...

Lucky you Melissa-can't wait to receive my Birdsong book. Those chairs are adorable!

Jan Marie said...

Beautiful x3! Thanks for sharing the lovely gifts of the bird tag book and the treasures from Abby and the bright chairs for your friend! Blessings!

Ana Márquez said...

I love those tags, and the chair, so colorful :-) everything is wonderful. Regards!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love the Tags my friend. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!

Eeek....time is passing...almost ready to mail!

xoRebecca

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

It is all fantastic! The child's chairs are gorgeous...I LOVE the one in the middle but all together they look awesome... fun post!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Melissa, those bird tags are stunning. You must be thrilled with them. I would love to participate another time. The chairs are great colors, your friend will be pleased with them. Glad you liked the goodie package I sent you. I knew you would. You're a gem!! ~ Abby

Rebecca Nelson said...

Miss M...Eeek...your box isn't going to go out until today because I'm a total fool. I thought today was the first and didn't realize it wasn't until last night. I have everything ready just have to put in mail! :( Bah!

I will be gone on Wednesday overnight so I won't your yours until Thursday. I'm so excited. I hope you aren't totally disappointed with mine. This is all SOOOO NEW TO ME!

xoRebecca